sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

Friends


It's hard to be inspired to write when you're going through difficult situations. I don’t even know how to start. But well, I’ll start by telling you what happened and then I will write a short reflection. On Thursday night, an hour before I took the bus to leave San Luis at around 9 p.m, someone called and told me that Vanina Buttini and her three children had had a car accident when she was leaving home at 4.30 p.m. She is now hospitalised in intensive care struggling to survive because she hit her head. Fortunately, her children are fine. Vani had been my classmate a few years ago. Even though I cannot say that we were really close friends, I love her. She's the kind of person who wears a smile all the time, who makes you laugh and she always teases me and gives me the worst advises ever! haha She's so funny! 

 I am worried. I am 1.000 km away and I feel so useless because being here or there doesn’t change Vanina’s situation, but if I were in San Luis I could be with my friends, maybe just to tell them that everything is going to be alright and that Vani will wake up. She just needs time to recover.

 Yesterday, Maitén and I were texting each other and she said that it's sad that we usually cry for stupid things, and that we sometimes hide our feelings to the people we love, like our friends. We give for granted so many things, like thinking our friends and family know we love them and that we care about them. I told Maitén that it seems as if we never learn from our mistakes and that sometimes it could be late. I know that Vanina will have a second chance and that everybody is going to be able to tell her how much they love her!


So, that was the reflection. Tell everyone you love that you care about them and that they’re important in your life. Maybe, you already do. Do you? Do you think it's vital to let people know how unique and important they're for you?










 This post is dedicated to my friends and family. I thank all of you for being always there for me. My life wouldn’t be the same without you and your constant support. I LOVE YOU!

2 comentarios:

  1. Im not going to say anything about Vani because you know it all. All I have to say is: WHY IM NOT iN ANY PICTURE? DONT YOU WANT TO TELL ME or remind me YOU LOVE ME? Next time I check your blog, I hope to see a pic of us together or you'll have to walk to the IFDC for the next.........years!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. haha actually you are in one of the pics. The one from Dani's wedding! I love youuu Macarena Maitén!

    ResponderBorrar